Saturday, 3 April 2010

Exploring the Garden

Was a busy bee yesterday and managed to complete this layout of Leela exploring our garden. I promised myself recently that I would start using up some of my old stash before I buy any more - I'm terrible at buying patterned paper and then deciding that it's too nice to use! I've had these papers for a while, and the photos too. I couldn't decide which of the four photos to use, so went with all four - I like the way the movement flows through the photo series. 

I decided to go with homemade embellishments for a change too, and spent ages cutting out flowers and leaves from the papers. I like the finished result though, so definitely think it was time well spent.



I joined the UKScrappers CyberCrop this morning - I've never taken part in one before so I'm a bit nervous about it, but I'm looking forward to trying all the classes and maybe trying techniques and styles that I wouldn't normally.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Cyber crop?! WHERE?! Ah, had the forum section closed! You'll love it, everyones chatty and it's so much fun! Gorgeous LO, definitly worth the time spent hand cutting! xx