Sunday, 16 May 2010

I'd Follow You to the End of the Earth

This is a layout I did for the 'A True Friend' blog Challenge 70: the challenge was to say whether your pet is a follower or a leader. The LO that I did of Donnie for the current issue of Scrapbook Magazine, called 'King of My Castle' would have been ideal, but since I failed to take pictures of the LOs before I sent them, and haven't got them back yet, it would be a bit hard to enter that one! So, undeterred, I approached the challenge from the opposite angle and scrapped the follower of the family: Mojo is such a loyal dog, she just wants to be where we are all the time, and really would follow us to the end of the earth. I just love her adoring gaze, and thought this photo fit the challenge perfectly. Hope you like it!


I think some of the detail gets lost sometimes in small photos, and I've seen other people using close up photos on their blogs, so I thought I'd give it a go. I've been dying to use these 7Gypsies rub ons but hadn't found quite the right LO until now.






I used Papermania scalloped card as my base, with patterned papers from K&Co & Lily Bee, rub ons from 7Gypsies & Making Memories, alphas from American Crafts, Bella Blvd & Papermania, and embellies from Bella Blvd, Sassafrass Lass & American Crafts.

7 comments:

Leigh said...

this is lovely, and a lovely title too

Claireliz said...

gorgeous LO & very cute poochie :)
x

Veronica said...

What a beautiful LO of your dog! Love all the details!!

Donna said...

Great LO and the photo is lovely too.

Jenny said...

That is gorgeous. I love it :) xx

Kerry said...

Fantastic layout and the look on Mojo's face say's it all. Thanks for playing along with us at A True Friend.

Alix said...

i love this LO! super job