Saturday, 1 May 2010

Ships Mystery Kit

As part of the UKScrappers Cybercrop I took part in the Mystery Kit challenge. I ordered my kit from Sarah's Cards with absolutely no idea what would be in it! I was absolutely thrilled when I received it, and as soon as I saw the AC house patterned paper I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. So, here is my MK entry - a house shaped mini book with a page for each of the people/animals that I share my house with (apart from Mojo - she got two pages of course!). Hope you like it :oD



5 comments:

Glen said...

You did a fab job with the kit Jules. I've scrolled down for a nosey as it's the first time I have visited your blog. Lovely layouts. I like your style....and Mojo of course! *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Wow this is fabby :D

Julie xx

Katy said...

What a lovely idea. Really pretty :)

Darcy said...

aww great little house,love it.x

Sian said...

Thanks for dropping by yesterday! I just had to come over to see your house shaped mini album and I love it. So bright and cheerful.