Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Autumn Leaves

This week's Sunday Challenge over on The Studio Challenges blog is to scrap a non-holiday photo using holiday themed papers. I picked up these BoBunny papers from the clearance section in my local craft shop a while ago because I loved the colours, but was never really sure what to do with them. We don't really celebrate Halloween so I would never have holiday photos to use them for, so this challenge gave me the push I needed to get them out and get scrapping! Luckily I found this photo of Mojo, which was taken in the woods last Autumn and goes really well with the colours.


So, the patterned papers are all BoBunny 'Boo Crew', with Coredinations cardstock, Woodware chippie alphas and paper flowers, Basic Grey rub ons, some more of that lovely MME felt border, Dovecraft sparkly alphas and brads, and Papermania vinyl stickers. 



I've left the alpha chippies bare for a change, I don't know what came over me! I may have to go for a lie down now...

6 comments:

Debsg said...

I adore walking through rustling leaves. I also have a secret yearning for squishing berries beneath my feet!

lisa said...

Great seasonal LO : )
Thanks for playing along.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great layout there. the photo is perfect for it :)

Anna said...

Great layout, you wouldn't tell they were halloween papers! Thanks for joining in at The Studio!

Nic said...

Lovely - these papers look great with your autumn theme - great job :-)

Valerie said...

Very nice take on the challenge - these papers really capture the essence of your fall photo!