Friday, 15 October 2010

Girly Weekend Mini Book

Waiting in for a delivery gave me loads of time today to finish decorating the mini book that was on my desk on Wednesday. I used the instructions from Jimjams to make the book using just one sheet of double sided patterned paper and a co-ordinating sheet of cardstock. I even had enough left of each to embellish the inside of the book, the only things I added were a couple of gems and some ribbon! I'm sure no-one will be surprised to see the rose on the front, made with offcuts of the patterned paper and a Woodware 2" 6 petal flower punch.

The only bit I'm not as happy with is the inside of the front cover, but I'd concentrated on making my cut offs stretch through the book, but forgot about the inside cover, and I didn't want to leave it blank! 
Hope you enjoyed your visit - leave me a comment and let me know you've been!

6 comments:

misteejay said...

What a lovely little minibook.

Toni :o)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fantastic

Jimjams said...

This is brilliant - glad you enjoyed making my mini-book and thanks for crediting me :o)

I love the way you've added organza ribbon across the photos. Great colours.

Ginny said...

how fab is this!! :)

Kaz said...

Love your book and lovely cheerful colours too x

G S P Crafts said...

Very pretty great colours.