Saturday, 9 October 2010

Happiness is...

Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who left a comment on my first WOYWW post, it was lovely to read them all and I've had great fun blog hopping and having a nosy at other people's desks. 
This is the completed version of the LO that was on my desk on Wednesday - I had planned to submit it to the Scrap Whispers fun challenge but unfortunately I was too late! I took 'by Saturday' to mean that I had until the end of today, but obviously not - silly me! Still, lots of lovely people commented on it on my previous post and said they wanted to see the finished version, so here it is:


I've used papers and cardstock stickers from the Echo Park 'Sweet Summertime' range, Papermania cardstock and American Crafts Thickers.




I hope you won't mind if I end on a quiet toot: I'm a very happy bunny this weekend, as I've just received my first commission as a member of the Scrapbook Magazine DT, yay! :D

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Congrats on your commission...Toot, toot!!!

Lovely LO.

Toni :o)

kelly said...

Fab Lo i love the Echo Park papers at the mo... I just been using their Halloween range. Congratulations to you x

Alix said...

wooooo hooooo! congratulations...you must be over the moon...
and i love this LO :0)

Rachael said...

Great page, love how you have layered your title looks fab.