Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Layout on Canvas

I showed a couple of sneak peaks of this last week, but now that I've actually given it to my sister I can finally reveal the whole thing. I'm absolutely chuffed to bits that she loves it, and it's now hanging on her living room wall :D 



I used a 12x12 canvas (that came with a kit and has been in the bottom of a box for ages so I have no idea what brand it is), brown and cream cardstock from my local craft shop, Daisy Bucket paper, chipboard swirls inked with chalk ink, some Prima lace, Sarah's Cards pearls, an AC flower, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Cuttlebug butterfly die and an unknown journalling spot. The butterfly in the top left corner was inked straight onto the canvas using dark brown chalk ink and the waste from one of the butterfly die cuts.  





3 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

That is gorgeous, no wonder she loves it :)

Dan said...

You've made a wonderful job of this, am loving the dimensionality of this!

Ali said...

Oh wow! This is just gorgeous! No wonder your sister loves it!

I love the warm but muted colours (match so well to the photo) and especially the flowers and the chipboard flourishes!

P.S. Your sister looks stunning in the photo - and I love her hair colour! :D

Ali