Saturday, 13 November 2010

Vampires and Cards

My crafty friend has introduced me to these fabulous felt creatures, and we had a great time last night sewing bits of felt together. This is just one design in a huge range of 'Zombie Felties', and I think they could become rather addictive. My friend is certainly on a mission to create an entire family! 


I also managed this card for my MILs birthday next week. I don't make cards very often, so I'm quite pleased with how this one turned out. I've used Crate Restoration papers for the background, some cream lace and a Lily Bee Chipboard Button. The stamped image is a Tim Holtz stamp on a distress ink background (Tattered Rose, Dusty Concord and Antique Linen). Hope she likes it!


2 comments:

Dan said...

Am loving that bat! :)

Glen said...

LOL at the felt fuzzies Jules. I think I could get to like them. *Ü* I shall look out for more family members. The card is pretty - I like the little bird and lace. Thank you for following my Halloween party preparations. I'm glad you enjoyed the results as much as me. I LOVE it when it all comes together - and it did! *Ü* ~Glen~