Wednesday, 3 November 2010

WOYWW 74

There isn't a lot going on on my desk at the moment, the bits that I've been doing recently are things that I can't show you yet, so I thought I'd let you all see what happens to my desk when I move away from it for more than a few seconds...
This little monster is Donnie, just one of my three furbabies. I'm sure most of you will know Mojo, my Working Cocker Spaniel (see my lovely new blog header, beautifully done for me by Alipeeps, for a photo of Mojo), and there are a couple of layouts on here somewhere that feature Leela, my other cat, but not much of Donnie. That's because he's very camera shy, so I was very impressed that he stayed still long enough for me to take this! I just love his regal pose, and the superman triangle on his chest :D
Thanks for all the positive comments about the house viewing last week, I managed to completely clear the kitchen table and put all my crafting stash away in the chest of drawers, but it didn't do the trick and the house is still on the market - hey ho, maybe next time...
Check out Julia's blog for some more desks on display!

18 comments:

Ciara said...

Ellie said she likes Mojo even more if he's all smelly & mucky! Weird girl that she is!

Love the pic of Doonie, the superman triangle is fab! I think you need to draw a big D inside it for Doonieman!

Ciara
xx

Ciara said...

oops, did I just assume Mojo was a boy?!

Cheryl said...

oh great desk and just adore your helper,
,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxxx 21

Helen said...

Great space, hope Mojo doesn't get his paws in the way!

Artyjen said...

Sweet helper ;)
xoxo Sioux

Sue said...

Hi ya
aww a gorgeous fur baby, have great day,happy WOYWW, sue,(17)x

butlersabroad said...

Lol, that is a superman cat! How did he end up being called Donnie! Love Mojo, not often you see working dogs these days!

Hugs
Brenda 87

Doone said...

I think there is nothing finer than watching a working Dog Do His Thing...

love your Mojo,

Cats on the other hand will do as they please when they please and avoid doing work all their lives...

Dx 46

Morti said...

I love the new header, and well done to Donnie for the pose. That's a fab picture. It's almost like he's saying, "Well, I'm waiting....".

Mandi said...

Great tidy desk
Love Donnie

mandi xx

Sheila said...

I love Donnie. He can visit my desk too.

Wipso said...

What a lovely cat Donnie is :-) Get the coffee going in the kitchen and the smell of fresk baking for your next viewing :-) I'm not sure it will work but at least you will have a cake to eat to help with the dissapointment :-)
A x

Nicks said...

Wow such tidiness and a beautiful moggy xx

akilli melek said...

cant beat crafting with friends - even furry ones lol. caroline #16

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Lovely desk and a lovely visitor as well. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)

Squirrel said...

What a proud pussy-cat. He's beautiful - I love how his white socks are all neatly positioned together! Hehee!
Rosey x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Love that new blog banner. It's perfect for your blog! And Bleubeard is so jealous because he's not allowed to be on any furniture. But they sure pull at your heartstrings, don't they!

Sorry I'm late getting here. You would think being #1, I could get around quicker. Happy belated WOYWW.

Spyder said...

Love your new blog header, my cat is usually at my feet...wherever I am, always, every second for the last couple of years, she been like a shadow but has taken to sitting on Hubbys new just put in desk in the spare room...funny things cats! Happy belated WOYWW!
(Lyn))