Wednesday, 10 November 2010

WOYWW 75

How on earth did we get to Wednesday again? Where has this week gone? My desk is a mess again, I've been busy creating lately but unfortunately I haven't made anything I can share! I've been working on the layout for the Scrap Whispers team game which was great fun! For anyone who hasn't seen this, it's like a game of chinese whispers with layouts. At the moment there are four teams, each team leader starts off with the same layout to lift, and they then pass their lifted LO to the next person in the team to lift, and so on. It's great to see how different people interpret the scraplift, and how different/similar the final LO is to the first one. There's a new game every couple of months, you can see the outcome of the last one here.
I can show you some sneaky peeks of a canvas that I've made for my sister, she's just moved into a new house so I thought I'd make a housewarming present using a photo of her and her fella at our wedding.
If you're wondering why I'm showing you a picture of my untidy desk, head on over to Julia's to find out why! I didn't do very well last week and didn't manage to visit many of you, but I promise to do better this week :D

15 comments:

kristie said...

oh O dont think that is messy at all! cant wait to see what you are working on! thanks for the snoop..

misteejay said...

That's not messy by any standard LOL

The canvas looks very interesting - can't wait to see the whole of it - beautiful colours.

Toni :o)

Maria (inkymits) said...

Great work desk,thanks for the snoop!x
Maria inkymits
#84 (i think)

Joanne said...

I see some realy lovely flowers there. You are very neat.
Luv Joanne xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Love your sneak peeks! Won't she Love it!!!

Thanks for entering my giveaway and best of luck!
Lynn

jude said...

Fab desk love the flowers have great WOYWW day.
hugs judex ##20

butlersabroad said...

Ah, I see you've discovered the downside of WOYWW, it really has an odd way of speeding up the days inbetween each Wednesday!! The canvas looks great, lovely housewarming gift.

Hugs
Brenda 90

JoZart said...

Now you just cannot call a clear workspace with a few essential crafting items around, a MESS. It is tidy for sure, so there!.
Look forward to "show and tell" for all your secret makes very soon
joZarty x

Kalyber said...

what a beautiful flower. I'm sure your sis will love it.

Julia Dunnit said...

Yar - you and me do not have the same definition of messy. Must say that the sneaks of your sister's gift are lovely, fab colours.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Wow, those flowers are gorgeous

She said...

I call that tidy! Love the flowers. S #12

Chrissie said...

It's taking me a while to get around this week as we swanned off to London on Wednesday.
Very tidy desk!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful card! I love those flowers and the colours are fab!
Chrissie #11

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely work to craft in you have. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's bad enough that I am running nearly a week late, then I have been plagued with that pesky 503 error all night. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was here this week. As you can see, I have lost an entire week and it's nearly time to do this again.