Thursday, 2 December 2010

JYC 2010 - Day 2


Blogging for two days in a row - wonder how long I'll be able to keep this up for?! I've been working from home today thanks to the snow, very fitting given that Shimelle's prompt for today is about the Winter weather. I managed to get out into the garden at lunchtime to get some photos of the snow, which also tied in nicely with the second prompt from CJs 12 Days photography workshop. So, this is my second page for JYC: 



And this is the photo that I submitted for CJ's workshop, and will be on the facing page of my JYC album:


I really liked this photo too, so I thought I'd share it :D

7 comments:

Bernie said...

lovely JYC page, and great photos for Cheryl's class!
Bernie x

Alix said...

oh i just love your photos...brrrrrrrilliant :0)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Love the JYC. Those photos are great :)

CoventryAnn said...

Gorgeous pages, and love the snow shot.

oneoff said...

Great pages, and I love the snowed-in snow sign. Brilliant!

And for perhaps the only time ever, I am the second Bernie to comment on a blog!

Bernie x

Lou and Mel said...

Great "Snow" photo for the course!

CJ said...

both cracking images Jules :)