Friday, 3 December 2010

JYC 2010 - Day 3

Just a quick post tonight to show you my day 3 page - I didn't want to lose my blogging momentum. This one is on Christmas cards, something that I love to get but am not very good at giving. I must make an effort to change that this year!
I loved CJ's task for today, and can't wait to try out this technique on our Christmas lights once the tree goes up. DH did give me a funny look when I wandered out of the kitchen holding a sieve in front of the camera...

4 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great work

Jimjams said...

LOL - I had great fun going out with a seive last year - never thought of using it indoors ... I was just embarassing my friends in a garden centre!

Emy said...

Great page and I'm intrigued about the sieve!

CoventryAnn said...

lol at sieve comment, and love the page.