Sunday, 12 December 2010

Studio Challenges Sunday Challenge No 2!

This week's challenge was a difficult one for me - I'm not much of a cardmaker so when Amanda asked me to make a Christmas themed thank you card, my first reaction was to panic! But...I took a deep breath and reminded myself that a card is just a mini layout without a photo, and set to - and I'm actually quite pleased with the result. I used mainly Echo Park 'Merry Christmas' papers, with a couple of AC brads, some kraft cardstock and ribbon from my stash. 


Check out The Studio Challenges blog for some more great thank you cards :D

4 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Oh its lovely :D
Julie xx

Michelle said...

Lovely card and I love the Ta bit, I use it quite a bit!

Kazy1 said...

I love the way this turned out..its lovely! Kren

Carrina said...

Pretty :)