Sunday, 26 December 2010

The Studio Challenges: Sunday Challenge No 4 - The final one!

This week's challenge, and my final one as Guest Designer for The Studio, is to create a layout based on this sketch:


And here's my take on it - I made a long narrow photo by trimming a portrait 5x7. Apart from that I've stayed fairly true to the sketch as I loved it! This photo of me was taken by my DH on our honeymoon this summer, as I raced ahead on our hike on Dartmoor - after being in the car for hours it felt really good to stretch my legs!
I've used papers from the We R Memory Keepers 'Maple Grove' collection, WRMK stamps, Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphas, a Zva Brown Leaf Pearl Flourish, and Maya Road velvet pinwheel flowers and mini kraft tickets, all from the Sarah's Cards November kit, as well as some Adornit alpha stickers, a Rich Cocoa Memento ink pad and a dark brown chalk ink pad.


2 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Oh thats gorgeous!!!!
Well done :D

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful :)