Wednesday, 15 December 2010

WOYWW - Keeping Watch

No shot of my desk today I'm afraid, everything is all tidied away at the moment as the kitchen table is being used for more appropriate things, so I thought I'd share this layout with you instead. It's one that I completed during the UKScrappers 'Scrappy Little Christmas' Cybercrop a couple of weekends ago. It's based on the class 'Winter's Tale' by Angie, and uses a photo of Mojo taken on my honeymoon, and the October kit from Sarah's Cards.




If you want to have a nosy at lots of other people's desks, head on over to Julia's blog and she'll fill you in!
I'm going to do a separate post for this later, but I'm so excited that I wanted to share my news with you all straightaway - I've been asked to join the Design Team at The Sampler - chuffed is not the word! Their monthly kits are lush and I can't wait to get my sticky mitts on the January one :D

19 comments:

oneoff said...

That's a very pretty layout with very crisp lines. Love the thought that Mojo went on honeymoon!

Bernie #29

Sheila said...

Sometimes mojo needs a vacation too. Great layout.

jude said...

Love the layout have fab wednesday
hugs judex3

Marjo said...

What a great layout. Thanks for the peek and sharing.

Hugs, Marjo #25

Helen said...

Beautiful layout. When I see things like this, I think - "why don't you do scrapbooking" and then I stop and think again. Gorgeous!!!

Chrissie said...

Lovely layout, thanks for sharing!
Chrissie #1

airing cupboard crafts said...

Your LO is beautiful I love it thank you so much for sharing

laura 61 xx

Doone said...

ha, watching and waiting - lovely crop

Minxy said...

Beautiful page :D
happy woyww
hugz Minxy #28

Rhonda said...

Lovely layout! Thanks for stopping my desk too. Happy WOYWW! #5

Victoria said...

love your layout it is gorgeous xxx

Maggie's Crafts said...

Lovely creation! Thank you for sharing. Pop over to my blog for my candy!

http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/

Maggie
xx

Craftyangel said...

Jules, thanks for doing my class.........fab layout, delish papers and photo

sandra de said...

Lovely LO and congrats on being asked to join the DT.
Sandra #57

Susan Allan said...

Nice layout! I have got that lace, I recognise it. Anyone else with you on your honeymoon????
Sue xx 86

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Lovely layout. And it's too bad your dining room table is being used for less important things (grin). Hope you get some crafting in soon (#4).

Serendipity Stamping said...

Lovely layout! #79

Amanda said...

Lovely layout, great colours and cute dog

Julia Dunnit said...

Congrats on the DT position - I totally get your excitement - well deserved!