Friday, 28 January 2011

2011 Diary

Every year I get a plain boring diary from work, so this year I thought I'd use some of the scraps from my January Sampler kit (yes I've used it that much that I'm down to scraps!) and make it look a bit more interesting. I avoided bulky embellishments as it will be in and out of my bag all of the time, and I want it to last. I love that the red in the Pink Paislee paper matches the red of the diary perfectly.
This is on my latest post at The Crop Spot, the blog for The Sampler, along with a couple of layouts. Head on over and have a look at some of the lovely projects that the rest of the DT have been making :D

8 comments:

misteejay said...

Sooooooo much nicer than a plain boring one - lovely finish.

Toni :o)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

much much nicer than a plain diary :)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

beautiful job! Something so pretty to look at every day.

Glen said...

Ooo...that looks fab Jules. TFS. ~Glen~

Elaina said...

Your diary looks great. I imagine the edges will get 'distressed'with use which will only add to its appeal.

Claireliz said...

Love your altered diary.
C
xx

Handmade Hannah said...

That is beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :)

C. Camp said...

I love your altered diary, simply beautiful.