Saturday, 8 January 2011

In Her Element

It feels like such a long time since I did this layout, as I was the second player in the latest round of the Scrap Whispers scraplift game. The big reveal has finally taken place over on the Scrap Whispers blog, so I can share it at last! I'm also really chuffed to be able to say that I was on the winning team - yay! Go Team One! And a big thank you to our team leader, Rosey, for keeping it all together and making sure we finished, cheers Rosey!

All of the supplies are from the Sarahs Cards September kit, and the chipboard house was coloured in with Promarkers. I absolutely loved the little crochet flowers that came in the kit, and now I've used them all I feel the need to purchase some more!
Scrap Whispers are about to start a new game, so if you fancy joining in then head on over and sign up!

6 comments:

C. Camp said...

What a gorgeous dog. I love the bird house embellishment.

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Awww lovely LO and a super cute Dawgie :D
Julie xx

misteejay said...

Lovely LO - the crochet flower is super, why don't you have a go at making some yourself.

Toni :o)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous layout :)

Claireliz said...

Aww lovely LO & lovely poochie
C
xx

Monique said...

What a lovely layout! And those photos are gorgeous! I have a Cocker Spaniel too, they are the best!!!