Saturday, 1 January 2011

The Sampler January 2011 Kit

Wow! What else can I say? My kit's on its way, but hasn't made it to me yet, what with all the postal disruption recently things still seem to be moving pretty slowly, and I was ok with that until these sneak peeks landed in my inbox - come on Mr Postman, bring me my Sampler kit! It looks like just the thing to get my New Year scrapping off to a great start :D
If these images have got your mouth watering too, head on over to The Sampler for a full list of kit contents :D

5 comments:

misteejay said...

A fab selection of goodies - have fun playing when the Postman finally makes it to you.

Toni :o)

Claireliz said...

Hope your postman gets there soon. Happy New Year
C
xx

sutty said...

That looks yummy, looking forward to seeing what you create with it all.

Kat

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hi Jules! Just wanted to quickly say hi! and that I LOVE your work. I look forward to working alongside you in 2011 at the Studio Challenges and cannot wait to see what beautiful things you come up with. I have also become a follower of your beautiful blog. Take care, Nadia.

Irini said...

Oooo now I am curious cant wait to see what you make!!