Tuesday, 15 February 2011

2011 Diary - version 2!

I've been using my diary at work for a while now, and had a lot of lovely comments, so I offered to do create diary covers for my colleagues. My manager took me up on the offer, and requested a cover which was 'green and blue with a bird theme'. Fortunately my January kit from Sarah's Cards fit the bill perfectly, with Fancy Pants 'Happy Together' papers, Maya Road chipboard birds and Upsy Daisy rub ons. Here's the finished cover, I'll be taking it into work with me on Thursday so I hope she likes it! (I also hope my measurements are correct....)



9 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely colours and a super project.

Toni :o)

fatmonica said...

Love it.The birds are gorgeous.I've got loads of notebooks I keep meaning to cover and you have inspired me to get on with it!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Beautiful work :)

Tracie H said...

Stunning - I love anything birdie atm!

Julia said...

This is beautiful. She should be thrilled with it :)

Rachael said...

This is gorgeous I am sure she will love it!

Eileen said...

If she doesn't absolutely love it then take it back immediately and send it to one of us! It's gorgeous.

gwyneth said...

This is really lovely.Bet she was very pleased with it !

Claireliz said...

Thats really lovely
C
xx