Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Look What I've Got!

This is the second of the two layouts that I've got in the current issue of Scrapbook Magazine. Again, apologies for the poor photos, but they were taken at the last minute before the layouts were packed up and posted off.
The photo is of my friend, Lou, and a very wicked hot chocolate topped with a mountain of cream! I wanted to make my second layout as different as possible from my first, so I went with bold bright colours to tie in with the photo. 
The papers are from the Pink Paislee 365 degrees collection, apart from the playing cards which were cut from Crate Paper Restoration papers.  

6 comments:

Dezinaworld said...

Absolutely gorgeous !!
Hugs June

fatmonica said...

Love it!

misteejay said...

Lovely LO

Toni :o)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful lo :)

Ali said...

Lovely LO! Love the bright colours and the playing cards. :)

sutty said...

Great LO - love all the colours in it, and that hot chocolate looks delicious.

Kat