Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Winter Mini Book

It's my first Wednesday Extra post over at The Studio Challenges, so I thought I'd share some tips on covering chipboard - I love using chipboard and often cover it in patterned paper, but it's taken me ages to find a foolproof method so I thought I'd share it with you today. I hope you'll pop over for a look :D
I've had this Maya Road chipboard tag book for ages, but a combination of the gorgeous papers in the Fancy Pants 'Happy Together' collection and loads of snowy photos inspired me to turn it into a record of this Winter.

10 comments:

Handmade Hannah said...

Just hopped over to the Studio blog -great tutorial - thanks for sharing :)

Virginia said...

Gorgeous book - just going to hop over now to have a look at tutorial!

misteejay said...

That looks super - love the buttons on the front.

Toni :o)

Mini said...

That's gorgeous! Off to peep at the tutorial.
Sue x

Rachael Elliott said...

This is lovely Jules :)

Tracie H said...

Beautiful.....will pop over to the studio to go take a peep.

Julia said...

wow Jules this is gorgeous!!

Julia said...

Oh wow! This is beautiful. What a great way to store all the pics :)

{Ross} said...

Gorgeous mini album!!! ;)

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous mini album, I'm just assmebling my Autumn one at the moment
C
xx