Thursday, 10 March 2011

Calendar Embellishment

Here's a quick tutorial for the calendar embellishment I used on my 'League of Extraordinary Gentlemen' layout.
I used the calendar stamp, one of the fabric ATCs and some of the cardstock border stickers, and here's how I did it:

First I took the ATC and inked it with Antique Linen Distress Ink to give it an aged look.








Next I peeled the backing from the ATC and stuck it to some brown cardstock which I trimmed down. I then inked the calendar stamp using dark brown ink, being careful to only ink the areas that I wanted to stamp (I had a babywipe to hand though, just in case!), and stamped the image to the top of the ATC.

Then I cut some sections from the border strips and layered them up along the bottom of the ATC. And there you have it, your very own calendar embellishment!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

This looks lovely.

Toni :o)