Sunday, 27 March 2011

My Girl...

It's the Sunday Card Challenge over at The Studio today, but since I didn't get chance last weekend I thought I'd share my layout from last Sunday. 
I used patterned papers from the Glitz Design 'Love Nest' collection, a Glitz 'Peek a Boo' transparency, a Crate Paper 'Phrases' sticker from the 'Restoration' collection, a Cosmo Cricket fabric flower and sentiment, Maya Road velvet trim and mini kraft tickets, buttons, thread, and a dark brown chalk ink pad. I also used a WRMK Sew Easy to punch the holes for my stitching.
Don't forget that you've got until the end of Sunday 27th March to enter my giveaway here!

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely LO. Those papers are super.

Toni :o)

Emilie said...

This LO is gorgeous! I love the photo on it too!
As a dog owner I love to see how other people scrap the photos of their pets! I love it!

Carrina said...

I wish i was this clever, your sooooooooo good!!