Friday, 18 March 2011

Purr-fect

I'm loving the March Sampler kit! For this layout I pulled out the grey cardstock, the gorgeous Kaisercraft musical notes paper and the lovely pink fabric swatches from American Crafts.  

I used some of the My Minds Eye buttons and the grey ribbon to create my own rolled ribbon flower embellishments, and finished off with lots of the black ruffle ribbon.
These black vinyl American Crafts Thickers, and the black cardstock are the only things that I added to the kit.
I based this layout on Shimelle's sketch of the week:
scrapbooking sketch

4 comments:

Handmade Hannah said...

This is a beautiful layout and I especially love the rolled ribbon flowers. Mine always end up bulky but your are lovely and flat on the page. Must try harder!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Dan said...

Great LO - love the ribbon flowers!

misteejay said...

What super photos for scrapping - great LO

Toni :o)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

gorgeous page