Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Snowy Moments

I used up some scraps from my January Sarah's Cards kit to create this layout. I'm nowhere near the end of the kit, but I wanted to create a layout using white space, so I was loath to cut into a full sheet of patterned paper! In the end I only used one small piece of the Fancy Pants paper, and the rest is made up of clusters of embellishments.
 
A big thank you to everyone who stopped by and left a comment on The Studio Blog Hop - I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

11 comments:

Eileen said...

Love the LO, a really ethereal feel with those transparencies and the snow.

gwyneth said...

Oh I really like this Jules.Lovely placements of the doyles.

Julia said...

I really love this. I just didn't need any more pp. Love how you have placed all your embellies!!!

Nat said...

Lovely delicate page, perfect for wintery pictures :) Great use of the kit xxx

Claireliz said...

gorgeous layout, love the use of white space
C
xx

Hannah said...

Lovely LO, love all of the detail and elements. Nice use of white space :)

misteejay said...

Really beautiful page - so delicate. Love the embellies you have used.

Toni :o)

Fabi Ormerod said...

Lovely layout Jules! I envy you all with snow!!! never saw it in my whole life, despite traveling all over the globe and to places where usually snows - just seems inm never there at the right time lol. XX

My simple life said...

Love the lo. the white space really works and that bird is so cute!

Bubbles said...

Love it... really stunning!

Jenny said...

Great LO...I love the Less is More style x