Friday, 4 March 2011

The Studio Challenges - Blog Hop!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to The Studio Challenges blog hop!
You should have arrived here from Irini, but if you haven't then hop back to The Studio to start from the beginning :D

The super talented Anna Bowkis - Founder of Pencil Lines - has kindly designed this fantastic sketch for us, and each design team member from The Studio has created their own layout, card or off the page version based on this sketch. We hope you find some inspiration along the way!

  
Here is my interpretation...


Our sponsor for the main prize on the Studio blog is Scrap With V.
In order to be entered for the main prize you must be or become a follower AND comment on ALL blogs along the way.

There will also be various other prizes along the way, kindly donated by members of our Design Team. To win these, you need only comment on and follow the blog which is giving the prize. The winners for these prizes will be announced at the Design Team member's blog.

The Blog Hop starts today, Friday 4th March and runs through Monday 7th March with the winner of the major prize to be announced on The Studio blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking part in our blog hop!

If you want to play along with us, make sure you link up your take on the sketch in the comments on the main Blog Hop post at The Studio.

Your next stop is....Julie 

Here's the full list in case you get lost :D
Jules - that's me!

40 comments:

Sue said...

Love the papers on your lo!!!

lisa said...

Sweet page and photos Julie x

Helena Virpi said...

Such a lovely layout!

Jimjams said...

Love the subtleties of this page - the closer I look the more I see!

K said...

what soulfull eyes! gorgeous dog & layout

EFI said...

Your layout is absolutely perfect!!! Love it!

Eleni Gratsia said...

Lovely layout, love the colours and the flower on the right is amazing!!!

misteejay said...

Great sketch and love your LO

Toni :o)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love love the colors and the photos!! WOW!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Heather Jacob said...

gorgeous work love your doggie !!! great colours you have chosen some of my faves .. hugz x

Sandi said...

so pretty....love the stitching

Kelly said...

So pretty, love all the details

Suzy said...

Beautiful layout! I'm a new follower!
-Suzy
suzyq28024@gmail.com

Sabina said...

Great page!! I love your flower!!

Ελένη said...

beautiful!!!

Cristina C. said...

REally really lovely work!!!!!!!!

Kelly K. said...

I love the colors on your paper!

Francy said...

Gorgeous Lo and the photo are sweet. I love the dog and others animals.
Now I'm your follower.
Francy

Anna said...

Lovely layout Jules! I love the pink with the black and white photos and grey paper.

crazycanca said...

nice page and beautiful flowers.....now i'm a follower!

Yara said...

Love your take on the sketch! Cute dog too! Now I am a follower! Thanks for this generous blog hop!

giovannar said...

Thanks for this game,very nice your LO!
Hello Giovanna

~jan said...

What a dreamy take on the sketch! Terrific colors and patterns! Happy to be following you!

Ciacchina said...

bella interpretazione!

curlyqmosaics said...

Such a sweet layout... I love the background paper and the flower!

Ελευθερία said...

such a sweet and romantic LO... thank you for sharing..love the flower!!!!

susy said...

I am a new follower, a beautiful page a wonderful dog.I participate willingly to blog hop. I do not have a blogsusy, gioeleandrea@alice.it

Janet Z said...

Very sweet page!

BlessedinTexas said...

Love your blog and as I have mentioned on the other blogs, I am thrilled to have found the blog party. I can't wait to go back and read and see all your inspiration!! xoxoxo

Lisa W said...

I love the colours you used on your layout. I'm also a new follower.

Freya said...

Cute dog, and a great layout! New follower! freyassimplecreations.blogspot.com

Elisabetta e Noemi said...

Oh, this dog is adorable.I'm a new follower

Sherri said...

what a sweet puppy page!

Anne said...

I love your page, the paper is so beautiful. thank you for the blog hop, a great way to spend my Sunday evening !!

Mitralee said...

Beautiful blog and awesome dog!

SaraDafne said...

ahhh a puppy so cute!!! love the pictures, love your interpretation!!
S.

Rita said...

thanks for the blog hop... and I love your LO!

Sarah said...

Those pics of your dog are adorable! I love the patterned paper you used too! they go perfectly with those pics!

karenw said...

Love this Lo! The paper is just beautiful, love it! x

Lillian Child said...

What a cute little pooch - fabulous layout - great design!

I am now a follower of your blog - so very nice to meet you!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com