Tuesday, 19 April 2011

If you go down to the woods today...

I'm feeling very pleased with myself, as I made a dent in the stash that's piling up around me and dug deep into an old kit for this layout. This is the November kit from Sarah's Cards, which featured the 'Maple Grove' collection from We R Memory Keepers. I thought the papers went perfectly with these photos, which were taken at a local wood. 
I layered up the papers, cut and then stitched the circle and then added the journaling spots and kraft tickets. I finished off with a punched circle topped with a jewel button, stick pin and some twine. The title is made up of Thickers and Cosmo Cricket alpha stickers.

9 comments:

Emilie said...

This is a lovely LO! So much things going on!

Irene said...

Lovely lo! I think your blog design feels very cool and restful. AAaaaaaah....

Elliephant said...

love the blog design, looks very clean but still very pretty. Hope you are enjoying the course

misteejay said...

Great LO...just love all the detailing.

Toni :o)

Angelfish said...

Great earthy feel to you LO design:)
Fiona x

Heather said...

I like it! xx

Jenny said...

oooo these are my sort of colours. Love the stitched circle, I might have to try that. Great page :)
Jenny x

melissa said...

The layout is beautiful, as is your blog design!

C. Camp said...

lovely wood background paper. Great layout.