Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Perfect Wedding Dress

I was lucky enough to have my wedding dress designed and made for me, and I've been wanting to scrap this series of photos which show various stages in its development. When I got the October Afternoon 'Modern Homemaker' patterned papers in my March Sarah's Cards kit, I knew I'd found the perfect collection to go with my perfect dress! 
I thought I'd make a double layout, as it would allow me to use all of the photos at a size that would do them justice. I used the Sarah's Cards March kit, along with Kraft cardstock, Thickers, October Afternoon rub ons and alpha stickers, and a Hambly transparency. I've done lots of doodling to outline the photos which I think works quite well. Thanks for stopping by :D




13 comments:

Handmade Hannah said...

What a beautiful Double page and your dress is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

Dezinaworld said...

Jules, thats beautiful. Love your scrapbook work, you seem to be able to magic up scrap pages, its not my best thing lol so i am watching out for tips
hugs June xxxx

Jo.C said...

That is such a lovely memory - you have really done it credit :0)

helena said...

love the doodling and handwritten captions. It is a beautiful dress

Donna said...

I love your layout? did u find it hard to scrap pictures from you wedding? I got married in October and seem to find it so hard to scrap my wedding pictures... x

Jules said...

I originally wanted to create a coordinated album of wedding pics, but found that really difficult. Once I started looking at each photo on its own and creating individual layouts it got much easier - it means none of them match but I'm ok with that! Hope you find inspiration to scrap your wedding layouts Donna :D

Sherry C said...

Beautiful layout and stunning dress!!!

misteejay said...

Super LO Jules...you are right that the PPs are perfect and I love the embellies you have used.

Toni xx

JennL said...

a beautiful layout to match a stunning dress.

Jenny said...

Lovely doluble LO Jules, the OA papers go so well with the photos. Love that paper pad too :)
Your dress was amazing.
Jenny x

Elaina said...

Lovely LO and your dress is very beautiful and special. You are indeed a lucky lady.

Lorraine said...

Great dress and beautiful layout.

Irini said...

Fabulous layout .....gorgeous dress!!!!