Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Revenge of the Swamp Monster

I've been wanting to scrap this photo of Mojo for ages, but haven't had quite the right papers. When I saw the Echo Park 'For the Record' papers in my kit from Ann at The Scrapbook Garden I knew they'd be perfect. Mojo absolutely loves being in water, and will jump into the pond in our local park whenever she gets chance! 
I've used white cardstock which I misted with some 'Grass' Dylusions spray ink. I then cut some pieces of the Echo Park papers, sanded the edges and added these to the white cardstock. I trimmed my photo to the size that I wanted, sanded the edges and layered it on top of the patterned papers. I then added alpha stickers from the Echo Park sticker sheet, as well as American Crafts Thickers. I misted the Tando Creative chipboard arrow with 'Post Box Red' Dylusions spray ink and added the sentiment from the Echo Park sticker sheet. I also used a sentiment and more alpha stickers from the Echo Park sticker sheet in the top right corner of the layout.
 Thanks for stopping by! Check out The Scrapbook Garden blog for more projects from the rest of the DT.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Fab LO. I love the use of white space, love those papers too.
My little terror loves water too much and can't tell the difference between clean and swamp water!!
Jennie X

airing cupboard crafts said...

I love your LO the colours and white space is fab x

misteejay said...

Super LO and great use of white space. The photo of your 'swamp monster' is just adorable.

Toni :o)

Bubbles said...

Fantastic LO. Wish my dog liked jumping in water.... she just heads straight for MUD (thinks she's a hippopotamus! *lol*)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great lo, love the splash of green

Jaqi said...

Great layout, he looks so canny bless him, hes having a great time.
I love the colours you have used the red just makes the page 'pop' its fab. Thanks for sharing

jannekevanveen said...

love your lo very beautiful greetings janneke

Julia Smith said...

Love your layouts Jules, they are really fab, I'm still learning in that department!! Great photo too.