Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Cushioned

Most of my scrapping lately has been for DT commitments, and when I haven't had any of those I've been exploring the new (to me) medium of canvas, so it's been a while since I've scrapped 'just because'. I spotted Shimelle's sketch of the week last week, and made a mental note to come back to it when I got the chance. Luckily I found half an hour this evening to throw together a layout based on the sketch using one of my much-neglected Sarah's Cards kits - and I'm very pleased with the result :D
The photo is of Donnie looking very comfortable on one of our sofa cushions. Aside from people's laps, the sofa cushions are his favourite place to curl up, and he's been known to get very grumpy if he can't get to a cushion!
Thanks for another great sketch Shimelle!

9 comments:

fatmonica said...

It's a lovely layout.That photo is gorgeous and the embellishments are prefect for it.

Patricia said...

like this.. this cat is so cute...

TrĂ­ona said...

Love this layout - a real lesson in the less is more style.

Jenny said...

Fab LO Jules love the embelishments and the lettering. Cute puddy cat too :)
Jenny x

C. Camp said...

Sweet photo of your cat, I really like the little envelope embellishment. Fab layout. :)

Sandra said...

It's such a grat layout, and only in an hour!! Wow super impressed.

misteejay said...

Beautiful LO Jules. The embellishments are lovely - love that little envelope.

Toni xx

helen said...

So beautifully simple - great layout!

vixen said...

fab take on Shimelle's sketch of the week :)