Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Pure Enjoyment

This is my latest layout using the June kit from The Sampler. I love taking just one sheet of double sided patterned paper and using both sides on a single layout - you already know that the patterns will tone together perfectly. I used the Pink Paislee sheet on this layout, as the bright green works really well with the photos.

I added border stickers, ribbon, word stickers, butterflies punched from glitter cardstock, buttons, chalkboard stickers, alpha stickers and a journaling card, all from the kit.
The journaling reads "Mojo loves to find sticks to play fetch with, but every now and then she just can't resist settling down for a good old chew! Many a good throwing stick has died this way!"

I based this layout on Shimelle's sketch of the week, from 8th June.

8 comments:

Sandra said...

I really like your use of layering. Perfect journaling too, that stick didn't stand a chance :)

vixen said...

Lovely LO, I have to say Shimelle's Sketch of the week is fantastic and is what has got me back into scrapping, like you I have been on a roll since I found the sketches :)

Mitra Pratt said...

lovely page and beautiful dog!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great page

Scrappydiva said...

Oooh lovely LO's!!

I love the way that you always know where your Mojo is! Unlike mine which seems to disappear quite regularly, yours is always around! Ok, sometimes a bit destructive, but at least you always have your Mojo!

My simple life said...

Love your lo and cute journaling too. :)

misteejay said...

Super LO Jules - Mojo makes such a wonderful subject.

Toni xx

Claireliz said...

Great page & Mojo really is a star :)
C
xx