Saturday, 16 July 2011

{3}

I've managed to squeeze one more layout from the Glitz Design papers from Ann at The Scrapbook Garden. I decided that the browns worked so well with the photo of me and DH at the beginning of the week, that I'd use another wedding photo for my final layout. This shot is of my three bridesmaids - my two sisters and my best friend.
I've gone against my own rule for this one and used what could be described as an obvious title! My excuse is that I wanted to continue from yesterday's post, and show how you can use every single last piece from a pack of Thickers, with titles that don't actually include alphas :D
I've used some creative Expressions stamps and Memento ink in Cocoa to add some swirls around the photo, and embellished with a ribbon bow. The ribbon was left over from the favours that I made for our wedding, so I thought it was a fitting layout to use it on.
The journaling reads "...bridesmaids, friends, confidantes. Two sisters and one friend who's practically a sister, I don't know what I'd do without these three..."

5 comments:

misteejay said...

Stunning LO Jules - the PPs work perfectly with the photo. Lovely piece.

Toni xx

Mole said...

Lovely colours, great page!

Fifi-T said...

really lovely page, very classy

Bubbles said...

What gorgeous bridesmaids... and a gorgeous layout too!

Sandra said...

What a beautiful layout, they look gorgeous