Friday, 15 July 2011

Hi!

As Ann's challenge for this month is all about using titles, I thought I'd show how versatile Thickers can be. You saw them on the notebook yesterday, and here they are today gracing the front of this card. I like to use every last letter and symbol if I can, and I love to use brackets - they provide the perfect frame for a short title, or they can break up a long title, or provide humour (see this layout for an example).
For this simple card I've used both sides of one of the Glitz Design papers, and the end of a Bazzill Just The Edge strip. I stamped the butterfly image with black archival ink, and then added the Prima Craftable flower, which I misted with spray ink and finished with one of the symbols from the Thickers pack.  

 I had someone in particular in mind when I made this card, so it will be winging its way to her soon - I hope she likes it!

3 comments:

C. Camp said...

Lovely card, love the Thickers.

misteejay said...

I'm sure she'll love it Jules - it is a fab card.

Toni xx

Bubbles said...

Love the colours (again!)... and the whole card is lovely!
I do like 'thickers', but always end up buying a cheaper alternative... thickers can be so expensive!