Sunday, 31 July 2011

A little bit of art journaling

I've been having great fun this weekend getting messy with paints and inks. I signed up for Kirsty Wiseman's Feel class hoping to learn a few techniques, and I haven't been disappointed. Kirsty streamed a live video last Wednesday, showing us how she'd put each page together, and also produced a step by step pdf guide. I had a lovely chat with some of the other people watching the video, and, once my order of Dylusions paints and inks came from Art From The Heart, I got stuck in with gusto! This is what I've done so far, I've stuck fairly close to Kirsty's originals (apart from the doodling on the first one), so there's probably quite a few of these floating around in blogland at the moment! 
Thanks for looking, hope you like my first attempts :D






6 comments:

Sandra said...

It's looking good. I've such ggod things about her class

misty said...

Awesome pages!

Emilie said...

Love the concept of these journals!

misteejay said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun Jules.

Toni xx

Sarah xx said...

Love your pages - must get started on mine but I am still finishing off me in my Moleskine !! :)
xx

Kirsty Wiseman said...

wowweeeeeeeee - just loving that blue on the first page. Im glad you are enjoying this. Its lovely to see everyones work!