Thursday, 14 July 2011

Notes

I thought I'd do something a bit different for my next project with the Glitz Design papers from Ann at The Scrapbook Garden. I've been wanting to have a go at making my own notebooks for a while, so I grabbed a suitable piece of the 'Floral' paper and had a go!
I used plain white paper for the pages and bound them all together using ribbon. To finish it off I embellished with a Prima Craftable flower spritzed with Cosmic Shimmer mist and an adhesive pearl. I used the Thickers to add the title (note the wonky letters!)

I enjoyed making this so much that I decided to try out some different bindings with different papers, and came up with three more!
If you want a closer look at how I put these together, I've got a tutorial on The Studio Challenges blog :D

6 comments:

Biskit said...

gorgeous cards, especially like the telephone one.

misteejay said...

Lovely notebooks Jules - think the first one is my fave though. I just love the colours and that bloom.

Toni xx

Jaqi said...

Fab little collection of notebooks, I like them all :-)

C. Camp said...

Love these, I collect notebooks, never use them, I must not get tempted to make my own. LOL. Great projects.

Valerie M said...

Love these little books, Jules!
Thanks so much for your game-changing Idol vote - I really appreciate it!! :)

Alix said...

oh these are lovely :0)