Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Only Smiles Beyond This Point

Ann really pushed me out of my comfort zone with this one - I never ever use pre-made titles on my layouts. I have a feeling that she must have had Mojo in mind when she sent me this one though!
The title is by MME, as are the tickets, but they coordinate really well with the Glitz Design papers. I've used Bazzill Dotted Swiss cardstock in Pepper as my background, and added two of the Glitz Design papers. A Bazzill 'Just the Edge' strip, the MME die cuts and some doodling in white gel pen complete this fairly simple layout.
 The journaling reads "Mojo is such a happy dog, you can't help but smile when she's around!"

4 comments:

helena said...

I'm with you on the comfort zone and pre-made titles - they always seem like a great idea but every time I seriously look at some to use the words seem wrong for me.

Your one works great and I love the black background - another idea I've not tried

Jaqi said...

Another lovely layout , you cant tell at all that its taken you out of your comfort zone its fab, your dog is so canny :-)

misteejay said...

What a great LO Jules - that title could have been made with Mojo in mind.

Toni xx

C. Camp said...

Mojo looks like such a happy looking dog. Great layout. x