Monday, 11 July 2011

Us

Hello! Welcome to a week of posts showcasing projects made with my latest kit from Ann at The Scrapbook Garden. Ann has given each of her DT members a specific week to showcase their projects on her blog, and this week it's my turn! I was eager to get stuck in to this month's kit, as it contained some gorgeous Glitz Design papers from the Love Games range, and the challenge was to get creative with titles, which is right up my street! 

For my first layout I decided to use one of my favourite photos from our wedding with the Tando Creative chipboard word 'US' that came in the kit, which I covered with one of the Glitz Design papers, doodled round and then finished with some adhesive pearls. Chipboard words are great for altering to give you a title that coordinates perfectly with the rest of your layout.
I also used a Tando Creative mask, which I spritzed with some Cosmic Shimmer mist and then outlined using a black journaling pen.
Some gorgeous Prima flowers layered up with an adhesive pearl finished the layout perfectly!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll call back and see what else I've created with Ann's fantastic kit!

9 comments:

Jaqi said...

Beautiful layout, i love the effect created with the mask and the detail on the 'U' is fab, very nice , thanks for sharing :-)

vixen said...

Beautiful LO :)

Dan said...

Great LO, I love the spritzed mask :)

Sue said...

Lovely .. I really like how you did the title as well as that mask.

Sherry C said...

So many lovely deteails, I esp. like the masking!

Svetlana said...

very lovely layout!!!
Svetlana xx

sutty said...

Beautiful page - love that mask.

C. Camp said...

Gorgeous layout, lovely photo of you both.

misteejay said...

Just beautiful - a really lovely LO

Toni xx