Wednesday, 31 August 2011

More She Art

A couple more She Art girls - I'm really enjoying getting completely covered in paint and ink and they're completely addictive! I think I might give these two away to two of my colleagues to brighten up their desks :D


The full shot of the red/orange/yellow canvas is a bit fuzzy - which I apologise for - but I've got a 50mm 1.8 Canon lens winging its way to me as we speak, so hopefully the next lot will be better! To say I'm excited is something of an understatement...

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I still have to dip my toe into this class, and you so make me want to do it.

misteejay said...

You are really on a roll with these - another 2 fab pieces.

Toni xx

Claireliz said...

Those are gorgeous canvases Jules. I have that lens, it's amazing, have fun when it arrives :)
C
xx

Maya said...

So pretty! You did a great job with these!
Enjoy your new lens!