Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Are You Comfy Little Kitten?

I had fun with this one! This is my third layout using the Authentique papers combined with a sketch, for Ann at The Scrapbook Garden
I love the circles on the Sketchy Thursdays sketch, so I thought I'd continue the theme in the background. I used a Tando Creative mask and some acrylic paint to create the blue circles, and then doodled around them with a black pen. I used some dotted swiss cardstock as the base, so the dots are highlighted within the blue circles.
I then cut several different sized circles from the Authentique papers, plus a couple of strips, and adhered these to the page along with the photo. A few alphas (Authentique, Sassafras Lass and Pink Paislee) and some doodling and it was done! Another quite simple layout, but I love it - hope you do too :D

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I love what you've done with the sketch :)

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Love the layout using the Tando Mask Jules. Thanks for creating this for the blog. Ann x

misteejay said...

Great LO Jules

Toni xx

Hannah said...

Great LO Jules, so pretty, love the colours and your use of that sketch :)