Friday, 9 September 2011

Be yourself. Be amazing.

It's my turn to post on The Sampler blog today, so I thought I'd share this layout that I made with the July kit.
I'm really pleased with how this layout turned out, I just love the colours in the kit against the Kraft background, and that floral ribbon is just amazing!
I'm slowly getting to grips with my new camera lens - I think my close up shots are looking a lot better, but I need to work on the overall shots. I've taken some of Mojo that I'm really pleased with though, so I'm sure they'll be featuring on layouts soon!Don't forget, if you're looking for the Art From The Heart blog hop that's here, and my giveaway is still open, details are here.

Speaking of AFTH, can I make a little admission? You won't tell anyone will you? I wasn't sure about my project for the AFTH blog hop, I'd started on a second one but ran out of inspiration, so decided to post my original project after all, even though I wasn't completely happy with it. And oh my word am I glad I did! I can't believe how many people commented, and said such lovely lovely things about it, so if you visited for the blog hop and left a comment, thank you so much, you really really made my day :D

7 comments:

Maya said...

Gorgeous layout! Really love the colors!

Hannah said...

Great LO, I can tell you like the kit and colours as you're LO's are brilliant:) Love the embellishments and the black ink splats :)

Sue said...

Fab layout!

misteejay said...

Super LO Jules - that kit is perfect for you as the colours are so very 'you'.

Toni xx

Claireliz said...

Another gorgeous page Jules, I always love the colours you use.
C
xx

vixen said...

gorgeous Layout and love the colours :)

Kerry said...

The colours are fantastic. Love what you have done