Sunday, 18 September 2011

The Best Things About Being Mojo, by Mojo

It's time for a new Sunday Challenge over at The Studio, and this week Valerie has challenged us to create a layout with a list. When I first saw the challenge I thought about creating a layout with a list of some of my favourite things, but then I decided it would be more fun to create a layout with a list of my dog's favourite things! It's easy to tell when Mojo likes something - those of you who regularly read my blog will know all about her tendency to smile a lot, but she also has the waggiest tail to match :D
I started off with a Kraft background, and misted over some number templates using Dylusions spray ink. I know I've seen this somewhere before - it's not my original idea - but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it, so if anyone knows do let me know so I can give proper credit!I layered up lots of Crate Paper 'Toy Box' papers and alpha stickers, and embellished with bakers twine and a Jenni Bowlin rosette. I added some definition to the edges of the page with a Hero Arts border stamp.
I hand wrote the journaling to the side of each number, it reads: 1. Morning cuddles are the best! I love snuggling between my humans before they get up; 2. My yummy food is the best! I love crunching my biscuits down as fast as I can, even though it makes me burp after; 3. Walks are the best! I love running through woods or playing fetch on the field; 4. Swimming is the best! I love walks that involve water - pond, lake, river or canal, I'm there!; 5. Bones are the best! I love chewing on a good bone, even though my ears get in the way sometimes; 6. Posing for photos is the best! I love it when my human gets her camera out and I pretend to be a model; 7. Bedtime cuddles are the best! I love snuggling between my humans before they go to sleep at night.

In other news, the 7Gypsies mini book that I created for the Art From The Heart blog hop has been featured on the 7Gypsies blog, how chuffed am I?!

6 comments:

Shonie said...

Such a cute layout! I may have to "borrow" it for my two pups!

Sue said...

Love how you have done the numbers along the side- lovely :)

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout is fabulous! I love how how masked out the numbers and did the journaling. Very neat look/technique!

Emy said...

Congratulations on being on the 7gypsies blog - very exciting!

Sandra said...

Bet you must be over the moon being shown on the 7gypsies site, big congrats. This is such a fabulous layout

Claireliz said...

Fab LO & congrats being on the 7Gypsies blog.
C
xx