Sunday, 4 September 2011

School Days

*If you're here for the Art From The Heart Blog Hop, click here*

The latest layout challenge is up at The Studio Challenges, and this week the challenge is to scrap something school related. I dug out this postcard, which is of a painting done in the 19th Century of the building that I went to school in - isn't it gorgeous?
I used the July kit from The Sampler for this layout, which I absolutely love! I think it's the best kit I've had from The Sampler so far :D

The sponsor for The Studio this month is Ella Publishing, so make sure you join in the challenge to be in with a chance of winning the great prize on offer! 
My Sassy lil Sketches eBook giveaway is still going on - see this post for details :D


3 comments:

misteejay said...

Super LO Jules. What a wonderful building to have as a school.

Toni xx

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous layout Jules, I'm going to check out those kits.
C
xx

Hannah said...

Really gorgeous LO Jules, love the colour combination, and what a stunning building to have as a school :)