Sunday, 25 September 2011

Time For A Sneaky Cat Nap

I've got a couple of layouts over on The Sampler blog today, so I thought I'd show one here too. I used the August kit for this layout of Donnie in one of his favourite outdoor sleeping spots - on top of our garden table!
I thought the Websters Pages paper was perfect for my title, so I've gone with a 'white space' style to show off as much of the background paper as possible. The two small photos are mounted on a couple of small pieces of the other papers from the kit, along with a strip of ribbon, a couple of bird embellishments and some Hambly rub ons. 
I love the Sassafras Lass alphas that came in the kit, and I've used plently of them on this title! i wanted to balance out the pattern on the left of the background paper, so added my title down the edge of the right hand side. 
Thanks for stopping by :D

9 comments:

My simple life said...

love those papers. Great layout. :)

Sandra said...

Another stunner, a great title again

misteejay said...

A really fab LO Jules and that photo is just sooooooooo sweet.

Toni xx

Ali said...

Those little birds - so fun on a cat LO. You did right to show off the paper and all your little details are lovely.

Dan said...

Great LO, and you've made really clever use of the white space to set off a great photo!

sutty said...

Fab LO and your cat looks so comfortable - lovely papers :)

Hannah said...

Great LO, love all of the clocks on the paper, perfect for this LO :)

Pam said...

gorgeous page-I love that paper too

Bubbles said...

He's adorable! Love the layout - the way you've balanced the lettering with the opposite pattern is so clever.