Sunday, 16 October 2011

I Love Instagram

It's time for the latest Sunday challenge over at The Studio, and this week Anna has challenged us to create our own backgrounds. I'm definitely developing a love for getting messy with paints and inks, so this challenge was right up my street! I used a flower mask from 'That Special Touch' and a white paint dabber to create this floral effect on my background Bazzill cardstock. 
I've developed a love for Instagram recently, so I thought I'd document it using a photo that I took with my phone and then altered using Instagram, and the Sarah's Cards September kit. 

9 comments:

Ali said...

Oooh gorgeous! I have that mask too and it makes for some gorgeous patterns and backgrounds. :)

Sue said...

That is really gorgeous - not heard of instagram before - off to goole.
I love your background!

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous LO! Just gorgeous details. Kim

Bubbles said...

The background is a stunner, the photograph is beautiful... and the whle colour combination is wonderful!

misty said...

beautiful! Love that background!

Glen said...

Lovely background Jules and I am loving your style. *Ü* Aww...your Mojo has beautiful eyes and a lovely face in the previous post. Thank you for posting lovely comments on my blog. *Ü* ~Glen~

Pam said...

Paint is great fun-love your background!

Claireliz said...

I love everything about this layout Jules, the pic, the background, the whole caboodle.
C
xx

sutty said...

Beautiful page - love the background and the papers....and instagram is great :)