Thursday, 20 October 2011

My Little Poser

It's that time of the month again, yep, it's sketch time over at The Sampler :D
Another fairly minimalist layout from me - I used the August kit and there isn't a lot left! I'll be so happy when my next kit delivery arrives, and so will my poor Postie!
It's a fab sketch - I couldn't decide what to do with the line down the middle to start with, I had so many ideas, but I'm in a really painty/inky place at the moment, so dropped some of the paint from the gorgeous paint dabber that comes in the August kit and spread it down the page with an offcut of card. I love the effect! 
These are pretty much the last of the Hambly rubons that came in the kit too - I loved these and am very sad to see them go!
Thanks for stopping by - why not head over the The Sampler blog and have a go at the sketch? Don't forget to link up your take on it to be in with a chance of winning :D

3 comments:

Elaina said...

Your little dog is the perfect subject for a LO. I wish my pets would co operate when I try to photograph them lol.

My simple life said...

Love the purple stripe. I had some of those rub ons too and was sad to have used them all up. lol

Claireliz said...

Oh that is lovely, what a photogenic little pooch, I wish my dog would behave like that.
c
xx