Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Soaking Wet, Tired & Happy

This is one of the layouts that I created using the October Afternoon goodies from A Trip Down Memory Lane. In fact - this isn't just one of the layouts, I think it's my favourite of all the layouts that I created with the parcel that Mel and Jill sent me :D
All I've added to the October Afternoon '5&Dime' collection is the bakers twine (which I think I nabbed from a past Sarah's Cards kit, but I'm not sure!). I absolutely loved working with this collection, thanks so much for having me as a guest designer ladies!




14 comments:

Holly* said...

lovely layout jules! i wish my black dog would photograph as well as yours!

Maya said...

Awesome layout! Love what you did with the twine!

Bubbles said...

Love how you've used the twine with the banners. This is such a stunning layout... perfect!

Karen leonard said...

Gorgeous photo and great design. I love those papers.

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous layout, love the bunting/banners
C
xx

Elaina said...

Lovely Layout, your dog is gorgeous.

Ali said...

beautiful :)

Anna said...

Gorgeous layout Jules, love those OA papers and you can't go wrong with a bit of bunting in my book!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Ohhh he looks so sweet!! What a fabulous layout! love how you created the banner with the twine!

Sue said...

Gorgeous- Love that photo.

kathb said...

Lovely lo. Is that a working cocker by any chance - we have a nine month old working cocker - selby

Alix said...

i love the simplicity and joy of this :0)

Veena said...

Gorgeous LO. The banners in the twines were just perfect with the banners. And the photo made it even more stunning!

Crie Artezzanato said...

Hi... Beautiful Lo.

Val
www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com