Sunday, 9 October 2011

The Versatile Blogger

My very first blog award! A big thank you to Ann at The Scrapbook Garden for awarding this to me :D

So, apparently I need to pass this on, and tell you all 7 things about me. Well, passing it on is easy - if you haven't visited Monique Liedtke's blog then you really should, her work is stunning and she's such a lovely person too - so this award is coming your way Monique!
And now for 7 things about me that you might not know...
1. Before I discovered paper and glue I made beaded jewellery
2. I'm addicted to coffee. Seriously. I have one of those thermal travel mugs permanently fixed to my hand
3. My iPhone is glued to my other hand. I'd be lost without it
4. I love studying - I've lost count of the number of Open University modules that I've completed
5. I named my car Delilah
6. If I like a book I'll read it several times
7. I've got a really really sweet tooth. Unfortunately!

4 comments:

misteejay said...

I'm with you on 2 & 6...nothing happens until I've had my first coffee of the day LOL

Why Delilah?

Toni xx

Beverly said...

Congrats on the award :) We don't have much in common fro these 6 ... no coffee, no iPhone, one and done with a book, no sweets, I'm all about the salt :)

misteejay said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog Jules - love the reason for your car's name...made me chuckle.

Toni xx

Monique said...

Oh thank you so much Jules!!! You made my day!! (you should see the big grin on my face right now!). Only now I have to come up with 7 unknown things about myself .... uuuhhh????