Saturday, 1 October 2011

Washing Line Frame


I was lucky enough to be asked to be the guest designer for September for A Trip Down Memory Lane, which meant that I got to play with lots of lovely October Afternoon stash. When I received my box of goodies I had a little hunt in blogland for some inspiration, and when I saw this frame on the October Afternoon blog, I fell in love - so I was very happy to see that there was a fantastic tutorial for it.
I used papers and cardstock stickers from the 5&Dime collection to create 9 panels, and added photos to four of them. I attached three lengths of twine to the back of the frame, and hung the panels using mini pegs. I'm so pleased with how it turned out - all I need to do now is finish decorating in my craft room so I can hang it on the wall!




8 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh this is so adorable

Bubbles said...

He really is such a beautiful dog... and once again you've done him some real justice with this amazing project. So sweet - I love it!

Emy said...

This looks fabulous - love it!

Elaina said...

What a lovely idea and such a sweet dog too.

Linda said...

Wow, that's cool!

vixen said...

gorgeous dog, love the project :)

Sherry C said...

Fabulous project!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh I missed this one ... what a fabulous frame you created!! Love all the photos you used!!!!