Thursday, 17 November 2011

Bird House

This is going to be a quick post from me today I'm afraid - I've got a week off work and wouldn't you know it, I've spent most of it laid on the sofa streaming with cold :( 
As part of our latest DT kit Ann sent each of us a different chipboard project - mine was this fabulous Tando Creative bird house. Fortunately I managed to finish it before the cold hit, so I'll leave you with some photos!





If you'd like more details on how I made this, let me know in the comments and when I'm less snotty I'll put a proper description together!

11 comments:

misty said...

beautiful work!

Margie H said...

This is adorable!!! Love the paper too - is it Authentique Paper? Wonderful job and I hope you are getting better!!

Mary Jo said...

So adorably cute! :)
Hope you feel better soon!

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute! :)

Pamela said...

This is awesome!! Hope you feel better soon!

Claireliz said...

That is really lovely Jules.
C xx

Jaqi said...

Beautiful littel house , those colours are lovely. The little bird is such a cute addition and i really like the wording around the little bird hole. Get well soon :-)

vixen said...

Gorgeous little house, love the little birdy :)

Mitralee said...

Love this! This is amazing!

Hope you feel better!

Helen T said...

Wow, that a great project, it looks amazing.

Tammy said...

So cute! Love the papers and the colors. Great job!