Wednesday, 23 November 2011

The Joy Of Being Lazy

This is a layout that I made with the November kit from The Sampler. I pulled out a couple of the Amy Tangerine papers from American Crafts, along with the fabric stickers and thickers from the same range. 
I cut some of the frames from one of the Amy Tangerine papers and layered them up behind the photo. The two banners are made from the tear off paper strips from the bottom of the two AC sheets.
The fabric sticker fit perfectly with my title, so I added it above the frames and worked the rest of my title around the photo.
I added some texture  underneath the banners by stamping with one of the stamps in the American Crafts stamp set that comes with the kit. I stamped the same image several times to get the length that I wanted. 
The fabric banner sticker fit perfectly across the clouds printed on the paper, and seem to reflect what Donnie was thinking when I took this photo! 
Thanks for stopping by :D

6 comments:

Helen T said...

What a great layout - what a great photo :)

Claireliz said...

Lovely, lovely layout Jules.
C
xx

Glen said...

I LOVE those thickers Jules. Cute kitty photo. *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

Elaina said...

Lovely Layout and a gorgeous Kitten.

sixofone said...

Wonderful subject to scrap. Great LO

photosglitterglue said...

What a cute layout! Your kitty is cute too :)